Monday, March 17, 2014

Unfading Scars

So I decided to start blogging again since I've been having the feels to write about all the conflicting emotions that have been going through my mind for the past few weeks.

To be honest, I feel like I've been feeling a little lost in my own world lately. I don't know why but I guess it's just one of those days where I would get flashbacks about my bitter past and start feeling sad all over again. On top of that, all the rumours that I've been hearing about me. Crazy how words can just hurt you more than blades and razors.

I guess the past really left a scar on me. It makes me feel so traumatized about being nice and hence, the bitchy attitude that I've been giving to people without realizing. But well, at the end of the day, people only sees me as that bitch who does nothing but steals people's boyfriend and goes around sending hates to others and having friends with benefit relationships with other guys, am I right?

If only they know the things I've been through. Maybe they'd think differently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment